Firefox 3 does not display web pages!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by stridemat, Jun 23, 2008.

1. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Hello,

I downloaded Firefox 3 on download day and generally it works. Trouble is over the past few days and it has been happening more and more it does not load a webpage fully. It happened just a min ago so I took a screen shot of it. Its like it doesn't render correctly. Any ideas what's causing this and how to sort it out?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Have you gone over the top with adblock and blocked css files? (I did that to ebay!)

3. stridemat thread starter Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

I don't think so, I haven't installed any plug-ins/ Themes etc. Its not the end of the world if I hit refresh enough times it does eventually load the page correctly. Its just very very annoying. That screen shot is while loading facebook. Thanks for the quick post though!:)

4. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

That is odd. Seems as if it has problems loading the .css file.

Does it happen with the same websites time and time again, or is there no depends?

5. stridemat thread starter Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

it happens on any website, even macrumors sometimes. Next time it happens I will post a screen shot. Is there any other info you would need perhaps from the logs???(not sue if this is appropriate though) :confused:

6. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

Make sure that "View/Page Style" is set to "Basic Page Style." It looks like you have it set to "None."