Firefox add-on "FoxTab"

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Ekos, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Ekos macrumors newbie

Ekos

Has anybody else noticed their firefox acting difficult since installing this add-on? I recently installed it and it makes the app act weird, like if I close the window, I have to restart firefox to open another. Its a great add-on, but is it worth the annoyance? Anybody have a fix they'd like to share?

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

i have no problem with it so far, check for update?

Attached Files:

3. Vogue Harper macrumors 6502

Vogue Harper

Likewise no problems since installing it. I probably do not use it as often as I should though, mainly because I remember the order of my frequently used tabs so just click on the relevant tab rather than fire up this add-on.

4. AL2TEACH macrumors regular

I can't seem to get it to work. I will have 5 tabs but when I click the foxtab icon, I get a blank window. bummer

5. jon08 macrumors 65816

Yeah, I have the same problem. It's annoying, so I had to disable it to make my Firefox work properly again. :( It's a cool add-on, but it's annoying that when you close Firefox by clicking on the red (x) that it won't open again when you click on the FF icon (unless you quit it and open again).

Anybody know what to do?? (I had the latest version of both FF & the add-on)...

6. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

i might dig more later when I got access to my MB.

7. AL2TEACH macrumors regular

just seen on a feedback page that it doesn't support 10.5.6 as of yet, lol.