Firefox and Entourage Always Crash - Help Please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by DEXTERITY, Jan 12, 2008.

1. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

Greetings,

I would appreciate anyone's help or suggestions. The past few months I've been experiencing the following problems:

Entourage:

When I drag an email into a subfolder half the time entourage will crash. I tried to rebuild the database but it didn't work.

Firefox:

It randomly crashes for no reason. I'm not doing anything in the background, just browsing random sites.

I am running 10.4.8 on a G5 2x2.66 dual core intel.
    I have 2gb of ram.

I haven't changed, installed or done anything different prior to this happening.

Appreciate any help. Thank you.

edit: can anyone help??

2. DEXTERITY thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. critter macrumors newbie

I had the same issue with Safari and Firefox. Getting the latest Adobe Flash player fixed the problem.

4. DEXTERITY thread starter macrumors 6502a

an answer lol. thanks. I will try that. wonder why that helped.. my luck I probably already have it. appreciate the response.

5. DEXTERITY thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think the crash problem is solved but I'm still having a problem I forgot to mention. Sometimes new windows don't open and pages don't load (I do have an active connection). the only way I can resolve this is by force quitting and starting over. Also, a lot of the time pages don't load correctly (i will see only text but not formatted properly).

Would appreciate any help. this is very annoying.