Firefox and mission control

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by tsmith, Sep 3, 2011.

1. tsmith macrumors newbie

tsmith

Does anyone else realize that when you go into mission control while using Firefox, the preview of Firefox switches to a page you were on previously, but when you go back into Firefox the window goes back to being the page you were on.

Only the preview changes to a page preview you were on before. I see no rhythm or reason for it, but it is a little annoying. Just wondering if any one else realizes this and maybe knows what to do about it.

It's kind of hard to explain in words but surely someone has noticed this while using Firefox. And no I did not call you Shirley.

2. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

Yeah it happens to me too. I don't know if it's a bug with Mission Control or Firefox.

I guess I'll submit a bug report for Firefox and see what they think.

3. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

It doesn't always show the previous page. Right now, with Firefox 6.0.1, it shows the correct page.

S-

4. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

better then some of the bugs mission control has like loosing track of what page the app is on. my wife is blind and uses voiceover. I keep putting the apps on separate pages and come back to find them all on one again.

6. tsmith thread starter macrumors newbie

tsmith

I dont really use safari or other browsers enough to notice if it does it in others. if it's only firefox, well, then it's most likely a firefox thing and maybe they'll go about fixing it someday soon.

I have a few different installs of Lion on various machines so i realized it wasn't a fluke with one machine.