Firefox Home approved! iPhone only but Fullforce works beautifully with it!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by scrutman, Jul 15, 2010.

1. scrutman Guest

Firefox Home has finally been approved for iphone and works/syncs fantastic and without a hitch there. I had an idea and synced it to my JB'd iPad and applied FullForce and it's amazing. This is definitely gonna be used daily. What's a Macbook Pro for again?

You'll have to download the app through itunes and then sync, it's not showing in the app store at time of this post.

2. boltjames macrumors 68040

boltjames

Ain't no Firefox anywhere in iTunes. What are you talking about?

BJ

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

Not in iTunes. Provide a link where you found this, if at all.

4. scrutman thread starter Guest

link is on gizmodo

hey everyone...

I'm in Canada and this worked for me.

www.gizmodo.com has an article for it now, click on the article and at end of it, there is a link to itunes, click it and it takes you there and able to download.
    lemme know if this works

5. saberahul macrumors 68040

Here is the direct link. For some reason it doesn't show up in search in iTunes.

6. iCheddar macrumors 6502a

iCheddar

I was disappointed by Firefox Home, no tabs, no fullscreen, no comparison to Safari or Atomic Web in terms of UI and functionality.

The only thing I'd like to see come from Firefox home is bookmark and password syncing become some kind of open standard that other applications could plug in to.

If I could have Atomic Web automatically pull down updated bookmarks and passwords life would be perfect.

7. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

No tabs, no fullscreen, and no option to use it without syncing bookmarks? FAIL.