Firefox problem with website.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by rflensted, Jul 3, 2014.

1. rflensted macrumors newbie

Hello MacRumors.

I am currently trying to switch from Chrome to Firefox and I have encountered a problem! I tend to visit the betting website bet365.com a couple of times a day, and before now I haven't had any trouble with it, however the website design is completely mangled using Firefox. I have attached pictures of the site below from Chrome and Firefox. Do any of you have any idea if it is fixable?

Attached Files:

2. snorkelman macrumors 6502a

snorkelman

can only try the uk version of that site, under 10.9.4 using FireFox 30 it seems OK?

Attached Files:

3. rflensted thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I should have specified that it is the "lite" version of the site; www.bet365.com/lite. I am using 10.6.8 and Firefox 30, if that is of any value.

4. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Why not just continue to use Chrome for that one site?
    You have my permission to use more than one internet browser on your Mac. :D

5. rflensted, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

rflensted thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, that is of course a possibility :D However I like being able to have everything at one place, and that's also part of the reason why I switched in the first place. I was just wondering if there was a checkbox that I simply could click to fix it, but if not I guess I will just have to deal with it.
    I tried using Fluid to make an app out of the site but it completely ate away all of the CPU.

6. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Flash is included with Chrome, but Firefox would rely on whatever version of flash you have installed. You could make sure that your Flash plug-in is up-to-date. There may be other differences between the browsers that affect how the pages are displayed. Maybe you could go through the site's FAQ section?
    or, technical issues - http://help.bet365.com/en/technical

Have you tried using Safari?

The site also says that you can contact them about various issues. You might get a better answer if you ask them.