Firefox/Safari/Chrome Multi-gesture/Tab Mix Plus Question

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by bully worm, Mar 23, 2010.

  1. bully worm macrumors regular

    Sep 17, 2009
    In firefox, if you 3-finger swipe, you can scroll all the way up or all the way down a webpage.

    Is there an add-on for this feature for Safari or Chrome?

    Also, I've tried looking around for a add-on similar to Tab Mix Plus for Chrome and haven't had any luck.

    I want to switch to Chrome since it utilizes less memory than Firefox but the extra 3-finger swipe and Tab mix plus is preventing me.

    Someone some shed light.
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core


    Jul 24, 2006
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)

Share This Page