Fireplace screensaver anyone?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kenzembo1, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

I was thinking that it would be cool to have a roaring fireplace screensaver when playing some romantic music to get the romance going between you and your significant other or lady friend. If nothing else, it would add to the cool factor :cool:

I think with Valentine's Day on the horizon, it would be kind of a cool way to impress that special someone -- especially for those of us who are confined to an apartment or dorm on campus and don't have a whole lot to work with :p

My question is, does something like that exist? I haven't been able to find anything quite like it. Maybe there's an application that one can control via the Apple remote...has anyone came across anything like this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

If you don't mind paying for one (between $9.95 and $14.95) and you aren't running Snow Leopard, you could give this one a try. They have a free demo, but I'm not sure if that will work for you.

3. Kenzembo1 thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't mind forking over ten bucks, but I'm running Snow Leopard so unfortunately I don't think this particular application will work :(

It looks really nice though!

4. Kenzembo1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks!

Have you or anyone else you know downloaded or used these screen savers before?

5. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09