Firmware 2.0 Jailbreak...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gw4k, Jul 11, 2008.

1. gw4k macrumors newbie

Currently I am running a Jailbroken 1.1.4 Ipod Touch. I actually received it yesterday, Jailed it and it is running beautifully! I love having the best features of the Iphone without the ATT BS that comes along with it.

I have been wondering, is there a 2.0 Jailbreak download available yet? It would be great to have the best of both worlds, the App Store from apple and the Installer.

I would love to hear your all educated thoughts and opinions.

2. tjmrpm04 macrumors member

First of all you will probably not get too many educated thoughts and opinions. I predict lots of "Why didn't you read the forums before posting here" and that kind of ****. Anyway, let me try to answer your question. There is aparantly a 2.0 Jailbreak but I have not seen any downloads of it. Rumor has it that it was written against early beta's of 2.0 and that it may not work with the official release. I too want to get Jailbreak and 2.0 because I have become addicted to a silly little game that will not be available imediatly from the app store. Anyway, hopefully this helps a little. Put on some protection from the other people about to flame.

3. gw4k thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks my friend for the help. Much appreciated. I would love to know which game you have become addicted to. I am always looking for a new addition....technology wise. :)

Thanks again.

Oh yeah, as for the Flaming, I hope they all can settle down and leave me be. I mean no harm. :) Just looking for some good information. It is nice to be part of such a good forum.

4. Packersfan27 macrumors 6502

The iphone Dev team have already jailbroken and unlocked 2.0. I saw pictures on their website. They just ahvent released the download. I am guessing it will be jailbreakable by the end of next week at the latest.

And I think the other poster was talking about TTR, kind of like guitar hero for the ipod touch :D.

5. gw4k thread starter macrumors newbie

6. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

that is on the app store, it is tap tap revenge...