Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gbross

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
Any guesses on when we'll see these "upgrades" that will hopefully fix the bugs that have been listed on this and other Apple forums.

Scooterman1

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2008
Houston, Tx
Providing it's an iTunes and Firmware/Software problem with Apple.
This could go into the SDK AND the coding of the Apps Vendors.
So, in answer, whenever Apple feels like they're good and ready. That could be anytime after they feel they have it debugged. No idea!

Vaphoron

macrumors 6502
Aug 5, 2004
Maryland
I'm having a lot of problems with applications crashing and it seems really random. Its driving me crazy and I hope they can fix this soon. I'm also having trouble getting all my applications to sync.

archurban

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
San Francisco, CA
I think that everybody has problem. UI is lagging, random crash with apps, installation process through wifi is very slow, backup almost everytime when you connect with itunes, taking so much time. actually,sync time is a lot longer than before, and you name it, etc... it seems 2.0 software problem not itunes.

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2008
I have a theory. I think the problems are caused by the little bit of code added to the firmware right before it became available for "$9.95". I am having zero problems with 2 touches that were upgrade on the 10th with a slightly earlier version. I've heard several people say the same thing. Every app I've tried works. Nothing has crashed my Touch since the upgrade. I don't use mobileMe, and believe that's a problem Apple is having with over demand, not a problem with the Touch firmware.

Anyone with the earlier version having problems? Let us know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.