Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonG

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Hey guys quick question. I activated my new student ADC membership on nov.3 and I heard the student adc's were getting leopard in their monthly mailing which was sent out around the oct. 30th. When does the first student mailing come. Will I have to wait for the next monthly mailing to get anything. I haven't even gotten any info from signing up in the mail yet.thanks

mtldude

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2007
if you dont get it with your first monthly mailing you should call them and ask them to ship you a copy. you can find the number you need to call from your account page on the apple dev. connection site.

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
Hey guys quick question. I activated my new student ADC membership on nov.3 and I heard the student adc's were getting leopard in their monthly mailing which was sent out around the oct. 30th. When does the first student mailing come. Will I have to wait for the next monthly mailing to get anything. I haven't even gotten any info from signing up in the mail yet.thanks

You'll probably get your first mailing before next month's monthly mailing. You should get Leopard in it...I think it took about 2 weeks before I received mine.

nevinp

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2004
ADC arrived with Leopard

Well today in my mailbox was the Nov 07 Dev DVD and a copy of Leopard. I was hoping to get Leopard server as well, as it was promised in the ADC email. Has anyone got this yet?

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
Well today in my mailbox was the Nov 07 Dev DVD and a copy of Leopard. I was hoping to get Leopard server as well, as it was promised in the ADC email. Has anyone got this yet?

As far as I know, student developers won't be getting Server, regardless of the e-mail we received.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.