First Adc Student Mailing

Discussion in 'macOS' started by jonG, Nov 8, 2007.

1. jonG macrumors member

Hey guys quick question. I activated my new student ADC membership on nov.3 and I heard the student adc's were getting leopard in their monthly mailing which was sent out around the oct. 30th. When does the first student mailing come. Will I have to wait for the next monthly mailing to get anything. I haven't even gotten any info from signing up in the mail yet.thanks

2. mtldude macrumors newbie

if you dont get it with your first monthly mailing you should call them and ask them to ship you a copy. you can find the number you need to call from your account page on the apple dev. connection site.

3. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

You'll probably get your first mailing before next month's monthly mailing. You should get Leopard in it...I think it took about 2 weeks before I received mine.

4. jonG thread starter macrumors member

5. nevinp macrumors newbie

ADC arrived with Leopard

Well today in my mailbox was the Nov 07 Dev DVD and a copy of Leopard. I was hoping to get Leopard server as well, as it was promised in the ADC email. Has anyone got this yet?

6. amd4me macrumors 6502

7. suneohair macrumors 68020

suneohair

8. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

As far as I know, student developers won't be getting Server, regardless of the e-mail we received.