First ever ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by wrhd, Nov 2, 2014.

1. wrhd macrumors newbie

Hi there, so im new to the forum but a apple user for a few years. I never had an ipad but i am needing one for college. Taking notes and open files related to the classes subject will be my primary use for the ipad. I will also be browsing safari, facebook, twitch, youtube...etc. Since it is my first ever ipad and i am not thinking in upgrading in a long time, i was thinking in the ipad air 2 which looks like to me to be the right choice since it got some nice upgrades from the original air and it is what it looks like to be the ipad to last in the line of the ipads, also, the mini, whether it is the mini 2 or 3 looks to me, too small, but what concerns me most is the size, and there is where i would like more help. 16 gb at a great price, 64 at the price of the last years 32, since im not upgrading in a long time, or at least not thinking to, is the extra 100$ worth for a little more space and in a couple of years not having to be constantly worried about space?

Thnak you :)

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

If you're a typical college student, you'll fill it with music and photos, so go for the max space you can afford. You will probably prefer the Air to the mini for taking notes or serious school activities.

3. Alimar macrumors 6502a

Alimar

4. wrhd thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much, made my decision much easier, i also edit a lot of photography and shoot a lot, so, 64 it is :)