(First?) Fake Vapor Pro dock (pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by H3LL5P4WN, Jun 22, 2012.

1. H3LL5P4WN macrumors 6502

H3LL5P4WN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the lack of exceptional detail; I couldn't get my fiancé's DSLR to focus, not use flash, and use a fast shutter speed all at the same time. I'm kinda derp with cameras.

The dock is posing with a Casewill Pro.

2. 007bond macrumors 6502a

007bond

3. H3LL5P4WN thread starter macrumors 6502

H3LL5P4WN

Caseswill.

4. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

5. H3LL5P4WN thread starter macrumors 6502

H3LL5P4WN

The screw-in part that secures the cable wont budge which is forcing me to use the non-Apple (it's branded Apple, but c'mon) cable.

I think Element's site depicts a rubber piece that you can change out to stabilize different devices, however the Caseswill version is foam padding.

My phone rests reasonably stable in the dock, but it still rocks side to side if you apply a bit of pressure.

The fit and finish are impeccable as usual, however it's a little snug (due to the foam rubber) against the front lip of the case, so I try to be gentle when I insert or remove it to avoid scratching either my phone or the dock.

I'd give it a solid B to B+.

It has changed my usage habits; I find myself using it as a reference tool when I'm gaming now.

Oh, and I still haven't figured out what the suede pad is for. My guess is a Bluetooth earpiece rest.

6. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

Looks awesome! How long did it take to get here?

7. Bussey87 macrumors newbie

Has anyone else tried this dock out? i also saw this dock at aliexpress. Im very interested and thinking about purchasing it..

8. bosco2012 macrumors member

The orange color is great! Nice! I also ordered a pink one from caseswill, but i have not received it. Here is the link:

http://www.caseswill.com/usb-dock-stand-charger-for-iphone-4-4s-ipod_p3345.html

9. Bussey87 macrumors newbie

I just ordered one through caseswill, I cant wait lol. I hope the cord can be changed out for future devices like the next gen iphone, if the 30-pin connector changes.

10. bosco2012 macrumors member

My Pink Vapro pro was also purchased from Caseswill, it looks very nice, so i believe the dock is good too...:D

11. Bussey87 macrumors newbie