First iMac! :D

Discussion in 'iMac' started by hcoteen2008, Jul 13, 2009.

1. hcoteen2008 macrumors regular

We just purchased our first iMac for the house! It is simply amazing. After having a crappy eMachine for about 5 years, we thought it was time for an upgrade. The Apple Store in Fort Worth at University Park Village were good. Even after our problems with our bank and not wanting to charge it. As soon as we got home, we set it up, updated the free iPod Touch to 3.0, and ordered Snow Leopard. I have a MacBook and the iMac is for my parents, hopefully they will adapt well. Just wanted to say that we had a good time at the Apple Store and we love our first iMac 20 in.

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Congratulations! You'll never regret the purchase. Welcome to the Apple family. :apple:

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

4. raf66 macrumors regular

Congratulations and welcome. I just bought my first Mac 7 months ago and I've never had so much fun computing.

Enjoy.:)

5. Ooz Guest

Funny. My story matches yours a lot. After being on eMachines desktop for 5 years, I too switched to an iMac about a week ago (albeit a 24" version though).

I bought it from Apple store online (although I could have gone to the Plano Willow Bend shop).

I didn't get a student discount or anything like that. So that part of my story does differ :)

6. Duke Mac macrumors newbie

7. aprofetto macrumors 6502a

aprofetto

Ahhh... no better feeling than converting the parents to the dark side of Apple.

8. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Welcome to the world of what customer service is supposed to be like!:)

Enjoy! :apple:

9. BPresley321 macrumors regular

This is my local Apple store as well...great place! I even work right across the street.