First iMac / Mac

dast1g

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2009
Ireland
I'm eagerly waiting to purchase my first mac , hopefully the new iMac (if one is announced) . Was wondering if none were announced today would buying one in 2 weeks be stupid as they may update them on the shop and not at wwdc?

Also with lack of new Rumors of a new iMac, is there still a chance it may be announced?

necromorph

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2012
London
I'm eagerly waiting to purchase my first mac , hopefully the new iMac (if one is announced) . Was wondering if none were announced today would buying one in 2 weeks be stupid as they may update them on the shop and not at wwdc?
I think it's going to be a few days after the announcement if not the same day rather than weeks.

Comment

rkaufmann87

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2009
Folsom, CA

Also with lack of new Rumors of a new iMac, is there still a chance it may be announced?
If new ones are announced today the release dates will probably also be announced. Apple Stores tend to sell through old stock before shifting to new stock, however if you request the new models (assuming its not a CTO) they will give it to you. You also have 14 days to exchange or return from either an Apple Store or their online store. Or if you purchase from Apple's online store they normally only sell new stock unless you purchase from the Refurbished store.

Comment