Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jiriteach

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Wellington - New Zealand
I've read we've got one of the highest ratios of iPhone to Android users in the world, and still no Apple Store :(. And my local reseller / authorised repair shop just closed.
Yup - only a matter of time! I did hear that reseller store in Auckland closed. Apple.co.nz is so good with DHL shipping, its overnight from Australia!

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
MacRumors included the link..

Apple fans receiving new iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are now sharing photos

just-received-the-new-iphone-in-new-zealand-v0-kvw4u16o2opb1.jpg
Yup I definitely made the right choice in color. This looks awesome. I can’t wait

sartorius

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2017
Ooohhhhhh can you post some pics of the titanium frame so we can see how it looks in the real world, future person?
Here it is after two minutes of fondling.
IMG_0068.jpg

And I have dry hands, the black titanium sure shows prints very fast. Almost more than the glossy black stainless steel!

Black is a bit darker than the space grey of the previous Pros, so if you got Natural you might be happier if that's the colour you were going for!

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
View attachment 2273491

And I have dry hands, the black titanium sure shows prints very fast. Almost more than the glossy black stainless steel!

Black is a bit darker than the space grey of the previous Pros, so if you got Natural you might be happier if that's the colour you were going for!

Thank you, I ordered black, but not sure if I’ll keep it, I currently have a space black iPhone 14 pro so it’s definitely lighter on the sides.

kp98077

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2010
Got both the Pro and Pro Max because I wasn't sure which one I would prefer. Pro feels like an iPhone X, super light. Pro Max feels same weight as my old 13 Pro, though I know its more.

Definitely keeping the Pro Max, sending the Pro back.
wow really! I ordered both as well to see - enjoy!

Marty80

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2015
Melbourne
I cannot wait till next year, I can add photos of my new iphone 16 ultra to the macrumors hall of fame. For those of you who got the iphone 15 pro max i envy your new shiny phone.

Although I am disappointed to see the shiny stainless go, in favor of the titanium frame. It looks like after time it will show more wear and tear and dirt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
View attachment 2273491

View attachment 2273491

This is the first year I've opted for a non-black/blue model and went for the natural colour. In hopes that it matches the Apple Watch Ultra colouring, but with the added benefit of less visible fingerprints

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
Kia ora from sunny Auckland, New Zealand. Just had my order delivered (15 Pro Max Natural Titanium, 2x 15 Pro Blue Titanium, 15 Plus Pink). I skipped the iPhone 14-generation (first time ever skipping an iPhone since the 3GS!)...

View attachment 2273638

View attachment 2273639
What a HOG! This why we can’t get them at launch with people like YOU! Apple needs to make a 1 limit per customer on new launches.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.