Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beetlemanptm

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
Schnecksville, PA
I saw the first iPhone 5s print advertisement in the October 14, 2013 issue of Sports Illustrated today. The ad has an AT&T logo though there are versions with Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile logos.

Attachments

• iPhone 5s ad att.jpg
    iPhone 5s ad att.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 282

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
I saw a huge billboard in downtown Seattle yesterday for the 5c….the pink one!!

Let me just say that this ad looks MUCH better!!!!

beetlemanptm

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
Schnecksville, PA
I saw another iPhone 5s print advertisement in the October 28, 2013 issue of ESPN The Magazine. It shows the new iSight camera. The ad has a Sprint logo though there are versions with AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile logos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

beetlemanptm

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
Schnecksville, PA
I saw another iPhone 5s print advertisement in the November 2013 issue of Money magazine. It shows the new A7 chip in the iPhone 5s. The ad has an AT&T logo though there are versions with Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile logos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
It's great they're advertising the 5S. While I think the 5C is a great phone the focus should be on the 5S.

I know apple spend a fortune on advertising and have people who know what they're doing but I don't like these adverts. They are focusing on the camera/finger print sensor. Great but you can't actually see the entire phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.