First iPhone - VZ iP4 now (unlimited data) or iP5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PB&Jon, Mar 29, 2011.

1. PB&Jon macrumors newbie

Dilemma: I'm eligible to upgrade on Verizon NOW, but with the rumor of a possible Fall launch for iP5, should I continue to wait it out (ugh) OR get the precious unlimited data with iP4 (which, for me, is still a major upgrade from a flip phone)? Based on all I've read (which is a lot) I think it's a 50/50 chance of an iPhone in June. But I think there is about a 90% chance of the unlimited data disapearing by then. Thoughts?

2. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Do you really need unlimited data? How much data do you think you would consume in a month? (They have data calculators for an idea of what you would use.)

If you're not even going to use a GB or maybe just above, it might be worth waiting and getting a 2GB plan. 2GB is still a lot. I use about 400 MB every month and I use my phone a decent amount. I just don't stream any videos.

3. MacManTH macrumors newbie

I just bought the iPhone 4 for Verizon because I wanted to get the Unlimited Data before it was gone. I was going to wait for the iP5 but the iP4 is awesome so happy i got it now I was tired of waiting! I like the unlimited because I like using the Pandora App running it through my cars radio, so its like having satellite radio....its nice!!