first iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajohnson253, Oct 7, 2008.

1. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

been having my new 8gb 3g for about a week now and I am very impressed, no problems whatsoever so far and I hope it stays like this. Last night I went to my local best buy to check our the cases, got the white incase slider . I love it. For those who don't have one or are just debating n it, just get it over with and get it, it's well worth it.

2. skorpien macrumors 68020

Glad to hear things are going well for you! I too am a first time iPhone owner and have a white Incase Slider on a black 16 GB 3G and I gotta say it looks a lot better than I thought it would. Can't wait for the new colours to come out. I'd also suggest a screen protector if you haven't purchased one already. Definitely worth the investment.

3. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

2nd iPhone for me, but have had both White Incase Sliders -- both great cases. My BSE front piece is in the mail!

4. ajohnson253 thread starter macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

ya the screen protector was the 1st thing I got. And the case is on there for good until I am not lazy to take it off whenever some new colors come out. Not like I need to take it off anyways.

5. nimda0 macrumors 6502

nimda0

I've looked at a million cases, tried on a few, and i've purchased a handful of different ones.

The end result, is a very happy iphone 3g owner with an Incase Slider (black) case. It's perfect.