Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

durad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
hey guys,first of all sory if my english isnt that good,im going to go mac for the first time ever and thats happening this week,i want the 15'' MBP SR 2.2GHz Standard,but i have seen that a lot of ppl here had issues with yellow screens,noise and so on,i just want to know one thing,the yellow screen problem happens more in mates/glossy,does it have to do with the screen version(because i have seen ppl comparing there versions and i had the felling one is better than other) BASICLY i just want to know what precausions should i have when i will be inspecting my macbook at the store before i can say i buy it! thanks for the help guys:)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Welcome to Macs and MacRumors, buddy! The warranty on these things is pretty good. I wouldn't worry too much about checking it out thoroughly at the store since a dodgy screen will be pretty evident to you. If you're not happy in the first week with the machine, just return it. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.