First Official Dark Knight Rises Image!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TJunkers, May 20, 2011.

1. TJunkers macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

2. Patrick946 macrumors regular

The image is already up there. It's Bane made up of a bunch of little faces. Neat!

3. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

4. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

5. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

6. 184550, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012

184550 Guest

This thread, even though it's almost a year old, seemed like the best place to post the third trailer for 'TDKR'. (Peterkro, that stands for 'The Dark Knight Rises'. ;) )

I like Banes voice. There's a certain sadness/ remorsefulness in it.

Perhaps a SPOILER: it sounds like Batman will die, which I would have expected, but for some reason, IMO, it sounds like Bruce Wayne will die as well. END.

7. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

Looks amazing. Thanks for the link. Christopher Nolan has done great things with this series. Too bad this is the last one.

8. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

I was thinking the same thing. Even in the last trailer when Bat woman/girl is talking about you have given them everything... and Batman's reply.. "not everything"..... I cannot wait for this one!

It also looks like he is using a little more CG in this one also.

9. malman89 macrumors 68000

Batman totally has to die. The story is leading that way and it plays into the whole Nolan Trilogy plan. That's just one person's casual observation.

I'm not really excited for the last movie, but I'll inevitably see it anyway. Probably burn the remaining funds on an AMC gift card I won and almost never use. The series moved from 'epic' to sort of hilarious.

10. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

This should be a good summer popcorn movie.

Never gonna happen.

11. 184550 Guest

Well, I was half right. :rolleyes:

I'm aware a separate discussion is on going but seeing as I've already posted to this one...

I rather enjoyed 'TDKR' but for completely reasons than why I enjoyed 'TDK'. I think that the 'choatic' storyline and hazy time was some what intentional to convey the feelings/ emotions to the viewer.

SPOILER: I thought the whole Robin thing was a little cheesy but as soon as Levitt got some screen time in (when he correctly guessed that Wayne was Batman), I had already surmised that was where his story line was headed. I was a little surprised that Wayne ended up with Kyle in the end. END.