Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betty02

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
Blackpool - UK
Well i was on my way to my g/f's house last night, and one of the fields always looks somewhat greener then the rest, having thought about why i decided to make a pice of art out of it.

Its my first proper go at making somehting like this just wondering what you all thought?

well here goes nothing....

74zmq8hi.jpg

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
OH THERES THE IMAGE!!!

For future works heres a little note:
-Editing a piece after it is completed is not a very good idea. It has completely lost its irony now:(

runplaysleeprun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
simie said:
Here is the picture that your takes us to.

I thought you were referring to Jonathan Ive, an apple designer who has created or help create the designs for most of apples products in the last 10 years.

i imagined his first "real" art being a self portrait, lying nude, with a strategically placed ipod. but then again, i've had 1.5 hours sleep in the last 2 days. stupid finals. stupid snow.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
Stampyhead said:
I don't understand most of the posts in this thread, but anyway, that's a pretty awesome photo. Good work!
Up until 12:10pm the OP only had the text in his post. The image wasn't there for the first eight hours of this post. hence the confused responses and irony when he says "Here goes nothing":)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.