First Three Bill - Wierd...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GreatOldOne, Jul 8, 2010.

1. GreatOldOne macrumors member

When I signed up for Three on iP4 launch day, I chose the £30 tarrif (500mins, 5000 texts, effecively unlimited 3 to 3 calls, 1GB 3G Data).

All of this was confirmed on screen on the three sign up system. Hunky Dorey, and was happy with it as it was a much better offer than rolling over my existing £35pm O2 contract.

I got a text from three telling me that they'd be collecting my first monthly payment a couple of days ago - this was for £19.94, and that payment would be taken 19 days after the billing date. Didn't pay this much notice, as I guessed it was a pro-rata thing, and by the time they took payment that would be about right.

Anyway - got my paper bill yesterday, and it informs me that I will be billed £20 per month, and gave the dates per month that it will be taken. All the other details where as per the sign up screen.

Have three suddenly dropped the price of the tarrifs again? £20 wasn't even an option on a contract phone. Anyone else been pleasantly supprised?

Also - It seems as if they've upped my data allowance - on My3, it tells me I've still got 1,491Mb left on my data this month...

2. emkwan macrumors regular

emkwan

Lol don't complain lol maybe it's a mix up from there end and they havnt noticed they've given u q better deal lol

3. GreatOldOne thread starter macrumors member

Yeah - not complaining, just wondering if it was a wide spread thing. :D

4. biffarino macrumors member