First time jailbreaking

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LNYMRKO, Nov 8, 2010.

1. LNYMRKO, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010

LNYMRKO macrumors regular

2. labman, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010

labman macrumors 604

labman

www.Iclarified.com has great tutorials to walk you through and Cydia is installed with the jailbreak limera1n and Greenp0sion use the same exploit.

http://www.iclarified.com/entries/index.php?caid=2&scid=11&seid=2

personally I wouldn't jailbreak until you can answer your own very basic questions yourself start with sticky's up at the top that's why they are there.. but

2 yes
    3 yes read up on unlocking you must jb to unlock
    4 yes
    5 yes
    6 many are some require shsh

7 read search youtube tone of threads here!

3. alec macrumors regular

All these questions are moot...

Listen man. You can ask all the questions you want, but the key is practicing and making sure the phone is enjoying things just as much as you. You don't want to pressure it into doing anything it's not comfortable with that you'll only feel guilty about later.

Here's my advice: take it out somewhere that shows how much you appreciate and care about it. Does it love snapping pictures of the boardwalk? Take it to the beach! Does it love playing word wrap on top of a scenic overview? Take it on a hike. When the time is right, make your move and tether your USB cord as deep as you can. Trust me, it'll feel like heaven.

Hope this helps!

-Alec

PS. Bring lube.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I nearly spit my beer on my iPad! I did remember it is good beer and I wouldn't want to waste it.

5. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Is it a phone or a girlfriend? My back was aching before now its worst from doubling up.

LMAO..

6. labman macrumors 604

labman