first time ordering via at&t website, question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lyutin, Sep 11, 2015.

1. lyutin macrumors regular

So, usually I pre-order from apple.com/app. This time I dont have this "luxury", my question is for people who have either personal premier account or just a regular yearly contracts (none of those new next plans, etc.)
    If you have ordered via at&t website before, how was the experience? Did you get the phone on the release day? What time did you order if you did/didn't? I need to order 2 iphone 6s, one regular and one plus.
    Any advice, appreciated.

2. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I want to know the same. Do you preorder from main att page or you go into your account and go into the line that is eligible for an upgrade. I am curious how this all works. I need shortcuts people! lol

3. Four oF NINE macrumors 68000

Four oF NINE

4. imlynxy macrumors 65816

same story. I already want to give up and order from Apple full price.

5. lyutin thread starter macrumors regular

dont give up, if you have a regular subsidized plan - why would you pass on free money?! Worth a shot! Plus if it ends not well, can i go to a corporate store on 25th in the very early to sign up there instead? ( i was told before no; that was an early upgrade thought, so I am not sure if regular upgrade for personal premier is the same...)

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Several years ago I tried to go with the AT&T to get my subsidy and AT&T site went down and froze multiple times. Went to the Apple site and my order went right through.

I will save the subsidy for a later purchase of the 6+ for my VP.

7. Stlcheer macrumors regular

I pre-ordered with Att last year and got my phone on launch day. I went through the actual website which opened a little bit early. But I remember a lot of people had issues with them last year. So YMMV

8. ZipZap macrumors 601

Your discounts should be visible from the Apple site and will be honored. I would not order from ATT unless you have to do so or if the Apple site craps out.

9. lyutin thread starter macrumors regular

I been trying to do an at&t website pre-order test run (using older iphone) and as soon as i click "check upgrade eligibility" this screen pops up with:

Technical Difficulties

System Error
    Thank you for using the AT&T Premier website.

We're sorry that Premier isn't responding immediately to your request.

Please call Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time and refer to Technical Difficulties message (E900).

Thanks for your patience.

ANY SOLUTIONS? ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS?

10. ZipZap macrumors 601