First time post about MobielMe

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by vbmc, Feb 21, 2011.

1. vbmc macrumors newbie

I've been reading theses forums for the past 2 years since I got my first Mac. Now I have my business basically running on a Mac server and use MM frequently to sync our email and calendars across all employees. We are a small company, 5 employees.

anyways, i've been able to share emails and calendars perfectly with MM on computers and iphones however the address book sharing still remains a mystery. While I sort of got it to work on the Mac it is rather clumsy and does not provide a centralized phone/address book which is what I need to run my business.

Is there anyway to do that now or will the "new and revamped MM" have this feature?

2. mizvalorie macrumors member

On a mac:

Open mobileme sync prefrences under system prefrences. Make sure contacts is checked.

On an iPhone:

Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars> MobileMe account> make sure contacts is clicked on.

I have found the contacts to be quite easy to deal with.

I love that you can group the contacts on your mac and within seconds your iPhone is updated.