first video with imovie for the iphone4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sweetbird, Jun 24, 2010.

1. sweetbird macrumors newbie

not bad for a 5 dollar app, it could use a lot more themes and for some reason u cant fade in and fade out of a pic, and you cant adjust the music like in the full version. Over all i had fun playing with it on my phone at work! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7aa7cY0uNc

2. jmitch150 macrumors regular

jmitch150

3. sweetbird thread starter macrumors newbie

4. woosah macrumors regular

woosah

5. army91c macrumors 6502a

Hmmmmm, I think you're in love with your car.... don't burn your schmekel :eek:

6. fastblack macrumors regular

To much picture zooming in and out for me. And hold ur phone sideways when u take video! Its still cool its made on the phone though =D

7. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

I think it's nice to have the iMovie app on the phone, but it needs to have more options. As far as I can tell, you can't put a Title over a photo (only video clips), and there is no way to fade in or fade out at the beginning and end of your movie. Also, when you add music and then scrub in different areas, the timing of the song is off and you can to rewind all the way to the beginning to find the right transition times.

8. sweetbird thread starter macrumors newbie

I completely agree! It's cool but it needs alot more options for finer cuts.

9. sweetbird thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the compliments guys, and I just put it together real fast to see what I could do with the app, all I had were pics of my car lol I just hate that u can't fad in or out on each clip or bring the music in and out when u want.Maybe their will be some upgrades later on to fix these issues?