iPhone Fitbit + HealthKit

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jjk454ss, Dec 31, 2014.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I know there's a SyncSolver app in the AppStore, but thought I'd check for a tweak that might do the same thing either better or for free.

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I haven't found any Fitbit related tweaks at all, which is disappointing. I'd just like a widget, either for lockscreens or NC, that would let me see my steps in real time without having to open the app.

3. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

A widget would be cool, but if they don't plan on HealthKit integration, maybe they don't care about NC either. Too bad since it's possible the most popular tracker.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I think they'll eventually provide an NC widget, as they actually have one for Android already. I'm just impatient. :D

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I didn't know they had one for Android. And while I'd like a widget, I got the Charge so it is probably easier to just look at the Charge and see my steps anyway. With my old Fitbit One, I would gave loved a widget.

6. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Yeah, I still have the One, and being female, I actually wear it on my bra. Not exactly convenient to check steps in public (but very accurate with that positioning!) LOL

Anyway, I dug around for Fitbit tweaks about a week ago and found absolutely nothing. I'd say if you want the data in the Health app, the app store solution is probably your best bet.

7. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, I stick my One on the elastic of my boxers, so it was always a pain to check if I wanted. But it was actually nicer than wearing it on my wrist all the time.

But thanks for the info, saved me all the time looking for myself:D.