Fitness app similar to fitbit on your computer?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Kurri, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Kurri macrumors 6502

Does the apple watch have an app for your computer where you can see everything instead of going to your phone? Was checking out my wifes fitbit app on her iPhone and computer and its pretty darn cool compared to the one on the phone

2. jfreed macrumors member

I was hoping for a similar app that can read the Apple Health activity on my Mac. No such luck so far...

3. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

I too would love that. I usually think to check my data at the end of the day, when my iPhone is charging and my Mac or iPad is in my lap. Seems like something Apple would have to implement, though, unfortunately...

4. RichP74 macrumors regular

Yeah, this is currently my biggest issue with the watch. It replaced a Fitbit Charge HR, and I feel like I kind of made a mistake. The Fitbit Blaze might be a better product for me.

5. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

I'm actually returning my Blaze to Amazon today. Vibration motor is super weak -- hasn't woken me up 3 mornings in a row now. The HR function for me is wildly inaccurate. Back to AW for me using the Charge HR for waking me up silently.

6. matt9013 macrumors 6502

matt9013

Heard the Blaze's motor is very lacking and not good at all. Heard more good things about the HR though than bad.

Decided to get an AW myself and just keep using the Charge.