Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Figured since we have the turn offs one it seeps appropriate to have its counterpart as well.

So, we all have things that turn us on from whatever sex you fancy, so I thought it would be interesting if we all were to share 5 (or more, if you want) things that turn us on. They can be physical traits, personality traits, habits, etc...

Well, since I started this thread, I might as well go first.
Here they are in no particular order:

1) Curves (I don't care for feeling bone)
2) Body mods of some sort
3) Um, alternative/dark sense of humour (can't think of a better way to put that)
4) Short hair
5) Likes candles

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
1) Tall guys
2) Humour
3) Kindness and concern for others and animals
4) Creative
5) Large penises

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
1. Happy girls.
2. Someone who can argue with me.
3. Boobies.
4. Nice grab-able hips.
5. Someone to talk to, for ages, about nothing, and everything.

L

Lau

1. Sense of humour.
2. Is good at something. It doesn't really matter what, but seeing someone do something well, whether it's creative, clever, skilful, social, something like driving well, or cooking well, or speaking another language, gets me a bit hot under the collar. It is true. This girl loves 'em with skillz. ;)
3. Quiet confidence.
4. Kindness.
5. Crinkly eyes.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
How many? :eek:

The more the merrier... actually, that last comment was a bit tongue in cheek. As it were.

Anyway, I'm not really that prescriptive. Beggars can't be choosers. Meet anyone around the back or in the carpark for a quick knee-trembler and a can of cider.

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
1) Tall guys
2) Humour
3) Kindness and concern for others and animals
4) Creative
5) Large penises

I was going to suggest that we get together... until I got to #5.

1) Im 6 foot (kind of tall, I guess).
2) My best attribute is my sense of humor.
3) I love EVERYONE.
4) Im a graphic designer, and writter. Thats pretty creative, right?
5) Unfortunately however, I only have 1 large penis. ;)

Sigh. Noone is perfect, right?

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
I never understood the whole love of feet.:confused:

They are sort of the forgotten body part. Someone who takes care of their feet is someone that you know takes care of the little things.

Sort of a most people with nice feet take care of the rest of their body thing (not that people with bad feet don't take care of the rest of their body - it's only true that one way).

As for me, I don't know. I'm just more of a total package person. If someone studied me, I'm sure they could figure it out, but it is more work than it's worth.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
1-pleasant smile
2-cute
3-curvy
4-petite
5-sense of humor

as far as the foot fetish goes, here's this from wikipedia:

For a foot fetishist, points of attraction include the shape and size of the foot and toes, the texture of the skin, cleanliness (or lack thereof), state of dress (i.e., barefoot or clad in socks or nylons) and odor. Foot lovers may enjoy sniffing, touching, kissing, licking, sucking, and/or lovemaking with the objects of their affections.[1]

Like other paraphilias, foot fetishism encompasses a wide range of predilections; one foot fetishist may be aroused by scenarios that another fetishist finds unerotic or even repulsive. Websites exist that cater to a number of specialized scenarios, including: feet pushing down on gas or brake pedals, feet crushing objects like balloons or toy cars, women walking barefoot on uncomfortable surfaces such as hot pavement, feet being pushed into mud or food, foot torture (i.e. having the soles of their feet tortured or punished by whippings, hot wax, or burnt with cigarettes), and feet being bound and tickled.

I believe it is likely that most guys who have a foot fetish have a submissive side to them.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
sweet
funny but not over the top
eyes you can just stare into forever and ever
long soft hair
infectious smile

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
feet pushing down on gas or brake pedals, feet crushing objects like balloons or toy cars, women walking barefoot on uncomfortable surfaces such as hot pavement, feet being pushed into mud or food, foot torture
Of all the fetishes I find that one the weirdest. I don't get it but whatever floats your boat I guess.

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
I never understood the whole love of feet.:confused:

likewise, but i know someone who has a feet fetish and its very worrying - sat in a bar and he will just stare at peoples feet - seriously not normal!

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
things i love in a guy...

1. a charming smile
2. a fantastic, insatiable sense of humor
3. dark eyes
4. compassion
5. creativity!

:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.