Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

REBELinBLUE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2007
London, UK
I think I have fixed the AppZapper workflow to work in Leopard.

Place the workflow in ~/Library/Workflows/Applications/Finder

You might also want to place it in /Applications/AppZapper.app/Contents/Resources

I'm not sure why, but the old one worked fine from the automator editor, however running it from the context menu did not work. I added a command to open or activate appzapper at the top of the workflow and it seems to work now.

Attachments

• Zap!.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 713

richard.mac

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2007
51.50024, -0.12662
thanks REBELinBLUE! exactly what i needed to finish fixing my apps that didnt work with Leopard. Bit annoying now that the Automator workflows are under "more" in the contextual menu...

thats weird guys,
i just upgraded and it works perfect for me
have you tried reinstalling?

yeah your right appzapper does work fine for me too but REBELinBLUE just fixed the workflow that allows you to right click on an app and zapp it.

REBELinBLUE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2007
London, UK
AppZapper itself works fine (really not sure why it is in the list of apps that don't work), I did a complete format and installed the latest versions of apps on Friday.

It is the built in workflow that allows you to right click and file and select "Zap!" which wasn't working.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.