Flapalope - free game

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by AKNicolle, Mar 29, 2014.

1. AKNicolle macrumors newbie

AKNicolle

Hi all,

I'm the developer of Flapalope, which hit the App Store in the past few days.

For anyone who has ever dreamed a jackalope could fly… now's your chance to pilot the world’s finest cryptozoological creature through perilous terrain, with Flapalope!

Flapalope is my first-ever iOS game. I’ve been developing productivity apps since the early days of the App Store, but for some reason never got around to working on a game. Flapalope is my take on the ‘Flappy-genre’, and hopefully you’ll find it a little more polished than most. It’s a free ad-supported game on the App Store for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.1.1 or higher.

[​IMG]

Flapalope has a Western theme throughout, from the desert landscape through to the use of fonts and “ear-wormish” harmonica and banjo solos. It even has cacti and tumbleweeds! Playing the game should be fairly simple – just keep tapping! Getting a high score may be a little trickier, however. Flapalope includes Game Center support to track high scores. It’s also a universal app, with higher-res artwork for iPad.

Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flapalope/id835271123&mt=8

Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Andrew

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AKNicolle thread starter macrumors newbie

AKNicolle

In case you missed it, the Flapalope v1.1 update has flapped its way onto the App Store!

[​IMG]

New in this version:

- Collect golden jackalope eggs to unlock a one-time-use mystery item
    - Added Game Center achievements
    - Added landscape cacti

Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flapalope/id835271123?mt=8

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. AKNicolle thread starter macrumors newbie

AKNicolle