Flappy Bird for Iphone

es5694

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2016
Las Vegas
Is anyone playing Flappy Bird on IPhone? How to add this on my IPhone?

Last edited:

chuvanduyhn91

Suspended
Jan 23, 2016
2 years ago, I've played on my iPhone 4. Now, this game was banned because involves copyright. I think so

es5694

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2016
Las Vegas
Thanks for answering. Actually I see someone on station playing Flappy bird on IPhone. So I think still there is any way to play this on IPhone.

Eageron

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2016
Munich
There are a lot of clones of the game. The creator of Flappy Bird lately released a new game called: Swing Copters 2. It is equally hard so you might find yourself liking it! :)

es5694

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2016
Las Vegas
There are a lot of clones of the game. The creator of Flappy Bird lately released a new game called: Swing Copters 2. It is equally hard so you might find yourself liking it! :)
Could be.Yeah I have seen some similar kinda games. Will give them a try. Thanks anyways..

Ledsteplin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
Swing Copters isn't new. I've had it two years or so. Well...since Flappy Bird was removed from the App Store. I still have that. Lol

Reactions: es5694

chuvanduyhn91

Suspended
Jan 23, 2016
Thanks for answering. Actually I see someone on station playing Flappy bird on IPhone. So I think still there is any way to play this on IPhone.
This game has many similar products, you can download any games similar to play. Wish you success :)

Eageron

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2016
Munich
With a Android Device you will have better chances probably! You would just have to download the original apk which you can find in the internet. With Apple it is a lot harder.

es5694

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2016
Las Vegas
With a Android Device you will have better chances probably! You would just have to download the original apk which you can find in the internet. With Apple it is a lot harder.
But I don't have an android cell now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.