Flash and animined text free templates

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by 10smom, Jun 18, 2009.

1. 10smom macrumors regular

10smom

Does anyone know a good source for Flash Text banner template? I would like to make banner similar to the ones up top but need a template to go by. I use Adobe CS4 webdevelopers . Animated text templates would also be nice.

2. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

This is to JW who did not have the guts to leave his post up!!

I left the message "thanks for the help" because I made a mistake and was creating another question/thread and made it here! I could not delee post (as you can obviously can), so I had to come up with some kind of post.
    GEEZ

Give people a breadk! YOu do not need to be so rude. I got my hands on a cheep CS4, and yes I am having to learn how to use it Having template would be a huge help. I already have a site up I do not have time to "play around!"

3. Cabbit macrumors 68020

Cabbit

Template wont help you in this instance, i recommend the tutorials that come with Flash or to find your self a book out of the library.

4. snickelfritz macrumors 65816

snickelfritz

An interesting option is the FlashEff component.
    This allows for really stunning effects with text and movieclips, and it's very simple to use.

5. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

Let me be more specific. I know there are flash text banner templates and animated text template (.psd?) you can buy. I am asking if anyone know where I can find a site where templates are shared and you do not have to pay for them? I would be more than willing to "share" any template I create. I just need to find a site that does this short of thing. I already checked Adobe "Collaboration" site and there was nothing for Flash text banners or animated text banners.

6. 10smom thread starter macrumors regular

10smom

Thanks for the info. this may help a lot. Looks like it has some pretty niffty text effect. I am going to see if I can demo to see if it is what I need. Thanks