flash iphone to page plus on ios 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shatheone, Sep 26, 2013.

1. shatheone macrumors newbie

i have a sprint iphone 4 on ios 7, i wanted to know if anyone knew of a way to flash it on to verizon/pageplus in its current state. oddly enough, it has a verizon meid which makes me think it has been flashed to verizon by a previous owner?

well anyway, the method cant include a jailbreak obviously. i have cdma workshop and qpst, so maybe a method using those apps?

thanks guys

2. 302skinny macrumors newbie

If it has a Verizon Meid, just activate it here. http://www.pagepluscellular.com , no flashing required. If it's a true Sprint phone, you can pay to have it flashed at a PagePlus dealer.

3. shatheone thread starter macrumors newbie

im able to activate, however OTA does not work. so i would have to flash it

4. 302skinny macrumors newbie

Oh OK. Interesting though, because I bought my Verizon 4s used and immediately activated it PagePlus. Then did OTA update to iOS 7 no problem the day it came out. Although at first it did tell me "no update available", a couple times. Try dialing *228 and hit option 1 when it answers. Then let it reset and try Software Update check again and again if necessary.