Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

radiohed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Portland, ME
Forgive me if this question was already posted, but I did not see it so her goes. I installed a fresh copy of Yosemite on my mac mini. Everything works fine expect for flash. I downloaded the latest version (15.0) from Adobe and installed it, but flash websites don't work at all. Shockwave player shows up in my installed plug-ins in Safari, but when I go to the Test Adobe Shockwave page, it says the plug-in is missing. I have checked all of my Safari settings that I know of. Did I do something wrong or is this a known issue? Thanks! :)

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Forgive me if this question was already posted, but I did not see it so her goes. I installed a fresh copy of Yosemite on my mac mini. Everything works fine expect for flash. I downloaded the latest version (15.0) from Adobe and installed it, but flash websites don't work at all. Shockwave player shows up in my installed plug-ins in Safari, but when I go to the Test Adobe Shockwave page, it says the plug-in is missing. I have checked all of my Safari settings that I know of. Did I do something wrong or is this a known issue? Thanks! :)

For most people, flash not working is a cause for celebration ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.