"Flash Player (Reeder Internet plug-in) quit unexpectedly"

curtisinoc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
"Flash Player (Reeder Internet plug-in) quit unexpectedly" message is popping up while using "Reeder" app.

Anyone having this issue? If so, solutions? I've emailed Reeder and waiting for response.

Running OS X 10.8.1 and latest versions of Reeder and Flash.

Thanks

dleber

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2009
I'm seeing this too. Quite annoying.

Did you get any reply from the dev?

Same setup: Running OS X 10.8.1 and latest versions of Reeder and Flash.

D

mactumors

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2008
Same here. I think it was working with Mountain Lion when I first upgraded. Maybe it's the latest version of Flash or 10.8.1.

curtisinoc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
Reeder support?? What support??

It's been 3 weeks since my original email to Reeder support (with a followup email) and no response whatsoever !! . . . needless to say, I'm very disappointed with their lack of app support. Oh well . . .

tarryweather

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2012
I resent my email to reeder support today (originally sent 8/27). I'll update if they ever respond.
It's been 3 weeks since my original email to Reeder support (with a followup email) and no response whatsoever !! . . . needless to say, I'm very disappointed with their lack of app support. Oh well . . .
Not trying to defend their lack of support (especially for a paid app), but it definitely hasn't been 3 weeks… it hasn't even been 2.

grahamnp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2008
Been having this problem for a few weeks now. It doesn't stop me from doing anything but the constant pop-ups are very irritating.

wnavarrobr

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
São Paulo/Brazil
i was having the same problem, and another thing that happened every time was that flash content, such as YouTube embedded crashed and made reeder extremely slow.

i started reeder holding alt/option to reset it to factory settings and resync my google reader account, and it has worked.

i'm using mountain lion, safari and reeder all up to date