phpeters87

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Sometimes I come home in the dark and can't see and would like to be able to 2x click my Home button to enable a Flashlight app.

Anyone kknow of one?

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
You can download a Flashlight app and then use Activator to set up a command that would open the app when you double-click the home button.

Comment

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
SpringFlash is the app. Then use Activator to double click home button to enable. I have it enabled with press and hold home button. Works even when the screen isn't on.

Comment

phpeters87

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
SpringFlash is the app. Then use Activator to double click home button to enable. I have it enabled with press and hold home button. Works even when the screen isn't on.

I have a 3G and am waiting for summer to upgrade to an iPhone 5

All the other flashlight apps using Activator require having the springboard active and then pressing whatever buttons are assigned.

I'm trying to find a way where I can just hit the home button while the phone is in "sleep" mode for light.

Comment

Justinb51

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
i have springflash and activator on my 4, when the screen is asleep all i need to do is hold the home button for a couple of sec. and the light comes on, then hold a few sec and the light goes off. the screen never wakes.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.