Flickr Log in

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Has anyone created a Flickr by signing up with Google (Gmail)? I was able to create my account and sign in with the app, but have no luck in the settings (system wide log in / iOS 7).

I wasn't sure if I needed an application specific password (2 step verification) or something else...

Anyone able to log in to Flickr through the settings with Gmail? Is this a bug in the beta?

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Same. I haven't been able to log in with my gmail either. Not sure if Apple intended us to be able to and it's a bug or if they just didn't add in the "Sign in with Google" option.

Last edited:

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Same. I haven't been able to log in with my gmail either. Not site if Apple intended us to be able to and it's a bug or if they just didn't add in the "Sign in with Google" or whatever.
That makes me feel a little better.. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong :eek:

bgro

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2010
South Florida
I wasn't able to sign in with my google credentials either. Although, in a similar thread, a different user was successful.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I wasn't able to sign in with my google credentials either. Although, in a similar thread, a different user was successful.
I wonder what was different with that user..

I'm assuming if I would have set up a new Flickr account without Facebook or Gmail, it would log in no problem.

I really didn't want a separate log in...