Fliknote for iMessage

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by fliknote, Jan 12, 2017.

1. fliknote, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017

fliknote macrumors newbie

fliknote

We just launched Fliknote, our iMessage note creation/passing app, today. It recreates the passing notes in class experience I'm sure all of us were familiar with back in our long-ago high school days - (Except the part where the teacher makes you read it out loud to the class!). :oops:

It's really fun and entertaining, and lets you have creative freedom with great features:

• Photo collages - put as many photos as you want into a note. Filters can be applied to photos giving them a unique look.
    • Smooth & crisp doodles
    • Change background color
    • Share your location
    • Notes with doodles can be sent as looping videos or an image - your choice! Video doodles can be very funny and entertaining.
    • Save a note as a video or image to your Camera Roll

Even notes sent to your non-iMessage friends will be seen correctly by them.

We don't believe in in-app purchases and cash grabs, so we don't offer any whatsoever. :)

You can get Fliknote for free directly in the iMessage app store below.

https://www.appstore.com/fliknoteforimessage?app=messages

We'd appreciate any positive feedback, and are looking forward to releasing new and improved versions.

[​IMG]

2. ip67 macrumors regular

ip67

Looks like I wasn't the only one that had this happen to lol; very embarrassing at times. I'd used to save passed notes from high school in a shoebox, those were the good 'ole days.

Cool app by the way! The UI is pretty good considering how much stuff it does. Only got to play with it for a few minutes so far, but will try it out some more today.

3. fliknote thread starter macrumors newbie

fliknote

Thank you, we have an update in the works that should offer more to do while in compact mode in iMessage.