Flip Leather Case for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by unknownking123, Sep 14, 2010.

1. unknownking123 macrumors newbie

Can anyone recommend a non-magnetic, flip leather case/cover for the iPhone 4 which doesn't cover the camera/flash and the other controls please.

I was thinking about the Noreve brand and would be grateful for other recommendations and comments.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You can see a few reviews here for exactly what you're looking for :)

3. unknownking123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the link. Having read about the flash issue with the Noreve case, I think I'll go for SGP's selection. Now I need to decide between the Argos Red, Argos Black and the vintage leather. :eek:

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You won't be disappointed. These are great quality cases :)

5. unknownking123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Having just seen this photo, doesn't the flash affect the quality of the photos?

[​IMG]

6. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I don't know about that case but I'm sure they have a bigger cutout now plus you get flash diffusing rings for the camera which will help if you have any issues.

7. sailmac macrumors 6502

sailmac

Noreve Tradition case -- flash effect depends on the leather

FWIW, I have the Noreve Tradition case in sandy vintage leather and so far I don't have the flash issue.

If you were to select a more reflective leather -- like the reviewer in the article did -- I can see where that would induce the problem.

I wanted a particular kind of clip on my case and bought the Noreve. But SGP was high on my short list of alternatives.

8. Afro Blu macrumors member

Afro Blu

I ordered mine from Amazon and it came with lens hoods. Without them I had the flash problem but with the the photos look great