iPad Flipswitches

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Kaiser99, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Kaiser99 macrumors member

So I have started playing in ifile and found the 'switches' used in CC and I also found if I delete the off switch file copy and paste the on and rename it I don't get the line across the 'off' switches which I don't like. My problem is when ever an update is sent by Ryan Petrich they will be overwritten any ideas how I can get around this?

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Umm…I don't have lines through my "off" switches. They are simply dark gray instead of white. Are you sure it's Flipswitch that's doing it and not some other CC add-on? I mean, I'm using it on an iPhone, but I don't see why it should be different...

3. Kaiser99 thread starter macrumors member

Don't really know then, I had cccontrols and that had lines, I changed the pong files as stated above gave the ipad a reboot and this worked. I have since changed to cctoggles and have the same issue but I have not tried to change the pong files yet I'll do it later. Latinised which CC are you running I know there are a lot out there now; cctoggles, ccsettings, cccontrols etc I may have to switch again