FLOTE m2 Floor Stand - iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 3587, Nov 3, 2015.

1. 3587 macrumors 6502a

Anyone use this stand before? Likes? Dislikes? I just purchased it as they said it will work with the Pro.

2. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

3. ksb315 macrumors newbie

I think it looks pretty cool. I want one!

4. 3587 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have an iPad bed stand now... Now that is horrible. Tips over, no adjustment, clumsy way of holding the iPad... Can't wait for this sucker!

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Tipping over would be my concern.

6. Krevnik macrumors 68040

Krevnik

It looks like it is using a counterweight, so you shouldn't see too much tipping. Especially if the base is also weighted, which looks like it is also the case.

That said, I'm not really sure I like the idea of this thing. For viewing, maybe... but I'd rather have something like the Compass. Something that works in portrait and landscape to give me a stand and an easel. Just wish the Compass was more stable, and had consistent tolerances in their manufacturing.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

If all is weighted you could be OK. Like to see one in person before I purchased.

8. Mcdevidr macrumors 6502a

My cousin bought me an apex space grey stand that should be awesome to pair with a space grey iPad pro that is what I'll be using. You should check into it especially if you like your matching space grey accessories.

9. 3587 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Received the FLOTE today. This thing is amazing and well worth the price. Holds the iPad Pro perfectly!