Fm radio app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dnw1987, Nov 8, 2010.

1. dnw1987 macrumors member

Is there an app that lets you scan through certain rado stations to hear live? I live in Atlanta, ga so 103.3,97.5,104.1 stations like these are what i'm trying to listen to. all the apps i've seen gives you defaulted stations they preset by genre and public radio but I want to find my own stations to listen to my local radio.

2. djlexus macrumors member

hd radio radio shack

radio shack is seeling or was selling a adapter that tuned in hd radio on the iphone. I have one it works great and theirs a app available for it.

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

My husband and I use TuneIn Radio--I've yet to find a local station with a streaming feed that wasn't available through that app, and you can search by location.

4. kenobe23 macrumors member

I second the recommendation of TuneIn. It's great! They have every local channel, and thousands of others too. One of my favorite apps.

5. dnw1987 thread starter macrumors member

Man thanks so much!!! I just downloaded and I am very pleased with the results. I guess next time I'll open myself up to paying sometimes instead of being cheap:p

6. yourwiseguy macrumors regular

yourwiseguy

It's funny how all the major radio stations (at in Miami, FL) promote the iHeart Radio app but it can't even get all of the stations. Goes to show that they all have their hands in the developers pocket. :rolleyes:

7. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Glad it worked! We've had a blast being able to access stations from all the places we've been with just one app, even stations we discovered on trips overseas. Pretty good app for the price.

8. diesel macrumors 6502a

Give ooTunes a looksey as well. Not only US radio stations but international ones as well.

9. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

+1 Not only are you able to get radio stations world wide, there are many many other features offered as well. Record your songs, Radio Roulette, and so many others.

This App also has the BEST customer support of ALL radio apps. If your radio station is not listed and they stream online, then Steve will have your radio station up and running in less than an hour.

You cannot lose with this app, enjoy!:)