Fm Transmitter or In Deck Cd PLayer Compatible

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pink iPhone Lov, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Pink iPhone Lov macrumors newbie

Pink iPhone Lov

Hi everyone. New to the forums!!! Well anyway I just purchased a 2002 Saturn SC1 and it comes with a cd player installed already yet not mp3 compatible. Ive been researching( reading you guys posts on fm transmitters, google searches, engadget.com etc..) just to see what transmitters were considered worth buying, which one completly sucks etc.. Well now Im stuck at a crossroad. While there are some that say some products are good, you have some saying theyre not. So I live in great big ol Chicago,Il and just needed to know what would be best: a FM transmitter or just to but a new in deck cd player that is mp3 compatible( some of the transmitters are about the same as a in deck!!) I would really prefer one with a remote too( regardless of FM transmitter or cd player.) So if you guys could give me your opinion, that would be greatly appreciated.

2. bigaug macrumors newbie

May as well get the new cd player with mp3 capabilities if its not too much money. An FM transmitter isn't always going to be clear. The deck would always be perfect quality.

3. goldenjelly macrumors newbie

goldenjelly

i agree, i own a fm transmitter and paid 60 bucks for it...i have to find new clear stations every five minutes.....and theres normally always a little bit of static anyways.....although if you dont mind a little static and you HATE taking the time to make cds its a decent choice