FM transmitter that fits iPhone 4 with bumper on?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sedin, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Sedin macrumors member

I did a search, and really didn't find anything on the forums about people finding a certain brand of FM transmitter that fits the iPhone with the bumper on. I really liked my old transmitter, but it doesn't fit with the bumper. I'd rather not cut my bumper if at all possible.

2. jgodden macrumors member

My friend has a Jabra Cruzer and he raves about it. No wires either. Bluetooth, hook it to yoru visor and you can take speakerphone calls and transmit via FM. I plan on getting one soon.

3. Damonic macrumors newbie

4. mike.herz macrumors newbie

5. mike.herz macrumors newbie

also, came across this and looking promising, probably gonna order one

http://www.amazon.com/Soundfly-i-Ultimate-Auto-scan-Transmitter-Charger/dp/B0025U53JG

6. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

7. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

8. carrth macrumors newbie

Iggy - so you're using the Flexpod+ with the iPhone 4 and it works perfectly without having to remove the bumper? I called AccessoryGenie (the company that sells the item on Amazon) and they told me that it would NOT work. But, honestly, the guy I talked to seemed like an absolute moron so I wouldn't take his word over yours at all.

Would you be able to post a picture of the Flexpod+ in use with the iPhone4/Bumper? To me, this product seems like the best option as long as it works with the bumper.

Thanks a ton,
    Tom

9. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

This looks pretty awesome. I'll keep this in mind.