Fm10 + 10.2

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Galileo, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Galileo macrumors newbie

I just installed the game and the latest patch (10.2.0) and I'm experiencing many crash dumps at the half time of games.
    Anyone else facing this problem too ?

If yes, any solutions ?

Thanks

2. lindstrom macrumors member

FM runs well for me (MBP), I have the occasional graphics glitch during formation settings and opposition instructions during match, but that's about it.

Sorry I can't be of any help. Have you tried the SI community or any of the other fan communities?

3. Galileo thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I posted my experiences on the SI boards (SI as usual aren't very helpful) seems as though it's a known bug that affects some folks since 10.2.0 . With me it almost always strikes if I click on a player (to see his profile) during the half time of a game. No biggie, now I just don't do that anymore. Sooner or later they'll fix it. Thanks :)

4. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

5. lindstrom macrumors member

Hmm, that doesn't sound very pleasant. Hopefully they will have a fix for it when the January transfer patch comes out sometime in Feb. Fingers crossed!

@txa1265: FM = Football Manager

6. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

I know, just being snarky ... but it did take a moment. Shows how hard it can be tossing around acronyms when looking for help.