fn key on uMBP...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Alvi, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Alvi macrumors 65816

Alvi

Hi guys i have a 13" uMBP and the fn key is really annoying me, i keep pressing it instead of ctrl and i wonder if they'res a program to switch them and also maybe swap the physical keys if possible, i just can't get used to that because i do work on desktop computers with Apple keyboards that don't have the fn key, i use ctrl many times more than fn in a usual work day

Any suggestions of a program to swap key functionalities?

2. Gorilla Power macrumors 6502

Gorilla Power

3. Dozerrox macrumors 6502

How informative.

Thanks Pixellated, I have a friend who's after the same thing.

Ta!

4. Alvi thread starter macrumors 65816

Alvi

Yeah it's a real pain if the MacBook Pro is your single main computer, but if you have 2 Computers with the big apple keyboard which has no Fn key, a PC and another one at work you really can't survive!

Thx!

5. Gorilla Power macrumors 6502

Gorilla Power

"Any suggestions of a program to swap key functionalities?" - this sentence wasn't there when he first posted. Check time stamps under our posts. I'm not a real gorilla you know. :rolleyes:

6. Alvi thread starter macrumors 65816

Alvi

yes i added that when you posted however, the main sentence asked "and i wonder if they'res a program to switch them and also maybe swap the physical keys if possible" :) Read twice didn't edit that, however thanks for noticing!