Folder Animations

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Smokey_Rasta_SA, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Smokey_Rasta_SA macrumors newbie

Smokey_Rasta_SA

Hi everyone

I just downloaded iOS 10 and this is my very first time participating in the Beta Program.

I have two questions:

1) How does one know whether they are in the Beta 1 or Beta 2 of the iOS 10 software?
    2) Does anyone think the animations for when opening a folder are slow & sluggish?

2. Ajaredic macrumors regular

Ajaredic

3. Smokey_Rasta_SA thread starter macrumors newbie

Smokey_Rasta_SA

yeah thanks for the information. I find it annoying but I just wanted to know if anyone else found it as annoying as I did. I am sure this will be fixed by the final release.

The Apple Music Font size needs to be changed and how dare they get rid of the ratings system!

4. ashindnile macrumors 6502

If you're on the public beta, you're on beta 1.
    Beta 2 will potentially roll out later this morning. You can tell by the build number.

5. JM macrumors 6502a

JM

I could be absolutely wrong, but don't count on the speed being fixed by public release.

6. Smokey_Rasta_SA thread starter macrumors newbie

Smokey_Rasta_SA

I cannot imagine this feature being incredibly difficult to fix and I am only assuming that most users that are on the Beta program are techie enough to recognise the difference in animation speed. I am also assuming they would use the feedback application to populate this issue.

7. JM macrumors 6502a

JM

History says that it won't be fixed.

8. Smokey_Rasta_SA thread starter macrumors newbie

Smokey_Rasta_SA

I think it is too much of an issue not too.

9. JM macrumors 6502a

JM

Do you remember how long it took them to fix the CC stutter? Or any stutter, really?

Again, I could be wrong, but I don't think they care about animations much anymore. It's not a priority for them.