Folder Enhancer Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LindenW, Feb 11, 2012.

1. LindenW macrumors newbie

I've just installed Folder Enhancer and I love it, except for one issue. With the folders closed, instead of being able to see a 3x3 image of the folder icons, I can only see a few of them and the images look like they're, for lack of a better word, melting.

I've attached a before/after image. The right side is post-folder enhancer. Any idea what's causing this? I love the app, but I hate the way it's making my folders look.

Attached Files:

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Looking at your screenshots it looks like you have some kind of theme installed, ref badge, that might be the problem.

You did reboot AND resprong after installing FolderEnhancer?

3. LindenW thread starter macrumors newbie

I've found the culprit. It's Iconoclasm. Odd, since I thought the two were supposed to work well together. Unless it's the specific icon layout that I'm using. It's not a stock Iconoclasm layout.

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

5. LindenW thread starter macrumors newbie

I believe the problem comes from using a non-stock Iconoclasm layout. I was using one downloaded from Cydia, but when I switched to one that came with Iconoclasm, my folder icons went back to normal.

6. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Sherlock Holmes, I presume? Great show, but only 3 episodes?

Anyway, gridlock and folderenhancer work well together. Another option.

7. blotto80 macrumors member

I have both also running together. But it just happened to me right after i finished moving some icons around in my folders, I noticed my folders looked funny. So I went back into the move icon mode, went into the folder, moved an icon around, and then backed out to the home screen and pressed the home button and it fixed itself.

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]